Our Site is owned and operated by Just Digital Limited, a limited company registered in England under 04954829 whose registered address is Kingfisher Way, Hinchingbrooke Business Park, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE29 6FN. Our VAT number is 826191820.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
A cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
Functionality cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences.
It is also important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have clicked on). As with analytics cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. [Some information gathered by targeting cookies may also be shared with third parties.]
Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies are not placed by Us and We have no control over them. Third party cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these cookies will work in the same way as analytics cookies described above).
Any of the above types of cookie may be a persistent cookie. Persistent cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
Any of the above types of cookie may be a session cookie. Session cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
We also use web beacons on Our Site to track your navigation around it. As with analytics cookies described above, web beacons help us to understand how you use Our Site and enable us to improve it in the future.
Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire after 26 months OR as indicated in the table below.
For more specific details of the cookies that we use, please refer to the table below.
What cookies does our site use?
|Cookie Title||Cookie Name||Purpose of Cookie||Type of Cookie||Duration|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Tracking user engagement on website||Analytics Cookie||26 months|
|Google Analytics||_gid||Tracking user engagement on website||Analytics Cookie||26 months|
|Google Analytics||_gat||Tracking user engagement on website||Analytics Cookie||26 months|
Internet browsers normally accept cookies by default. You can change these settings if you wish, however please be aware that this is not generally a per-site setting and will prevent all websites from using cookies, not just Ours. Please also be aware that by disabling cookies in your browser, you may impair the functionality of our Site.
The links below provide instructions on how to control cookies in all mainstream browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
1. At the top right, click More and then Settings.
2. At the bottom, click Advanced.
3. Under ‘Privacy and security’, click Content settings.
4. Click Cookies. Next to ‘Blocked,’ turn on the switch.
Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
1. Click on the More actions button on the toolbar, and select Settings.
2. Search for View advanced settings and click on it
3. Under Cookies section, select ‘Don’t block cookies’.
4. Restart Edge
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
1. Launch Safari and click the “Safari” menu icon in the top left-hand corner.
2. Click Preferences and select the Privacy tab from the top menu.
3. Next to the heading “Cookies and website data, make sure that ‘Block all cookies’ is unchecked.
1. Click the menu button and choose Preferences.
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
3. In the drop-down menu next to ‘Firefox will’, choose ‘Use custom settings for history’.
4. Check ‘Accept cookies from websites’ to enable cookies.
5. Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.
1. Open Opera browser and go to Browser Settings.
2. In settings choose Privacy & security tab.
3. Scroll down to the Cookies section and choose checkbox ‘Allow local data to be set (recommended)’
4. Restart Opera
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
Emails from us may contain links. Each one of those links will contain a unique tag which enables us to track which links are being used and by whom. This information can then be used to improve and tailor our emails in the future.
For more information about cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org (this is an external link and we are not responsible for its content).
For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following:
Just Digital Limited
Hinchingbrooke Business Park
Huntingdon PE29 6FN
Registered in England No. 0495 4829